Liposuction is often preferred when a man or a woman wants to get rid of localized fat deposits. Localized fat deposits are bulges of fat tissues that accumulate in a particular part of the body. It means the individual may or may not be obese. Such fat accumulations are often found in neck, back, arms, abdomen, around the waist, thighs and hips. Individuals who are generally obese can control their weight through dieting and exercise but these bulges of fat are very hard to get rid of. I doubt if there is any exercise that can really help you to melt away fat that accumulates around the neck and so the need for fat removal treatments like liposuction arises (liposuction in Dubai).
Pros of liposuction
Some advantages of liposuction are
- There is no strict age criterion to have liposuction.
- It is the quickest method to lose fat deposits.
- It is a safe procedure that does not result in any complications if carefully done.
- It alters the tendency of treated area to accumulate fat. Fat tissues are less likely to form in treated area in future.
- It is performed using local anesthesia.
- It is performed on an outpatient basis that means you do not need to stay in the hospital after treatment.
- Recovery from liposuction is quick and there are a few pre- and post-op measures (liposuction in Dubai).
Cons of liposuction
Some disadvantages of liposuction are
- Skin may sag after liposuction if the individual has poor skin quality or if a large amount of fat is removed.
- Swelling, bruising and bleeding are common side effects of liposuction.
- The body will still form and store fat tissues in case of weight gain after treatment.
- Liposuction gives incision scars that are permanent.
Can liposuction treat people who are obese or fat?
It is a common misconception about liposuction. Usually, people take it as a treatment for weight management or to treat their obese bodies. The truth is, fat removal through liposuction is not a treatment for individuals who are generally obese or have an overall fat body. It is only a solution for fat deposits that are localized and otherwise are hard to get rid of.
As far as weight loss is concerned, fat removal definitely reduces your weight but this reduction is not much. Individuals who have treatment with an aim to reduce their weight are usually disappointed because of the small fluctuations in weight. There are some surgeons who claim to do large liposuction’s that create amazing weight changes but such surgeries can be life threatening. Whenever a patient wants large amount of fat to be removed, it is done through multiple sessions that is the right approach to do it. However, the probability of having complications significantly increases with such surgeries.
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that can give you amazing results. The problem arises when individuals stop making effort to stay fit and slim thinking that liposuction can do it all alone. It is not a right approach. While treatment can make wonderful changes to your body contour, you must make an effort to maintain the results. Have liposuction in Dubai, improve your body and enjoy life!